Tuesday, February 26, 2013

It's all my fault...

     I have a confession to make, as you might assume from the title...  my wife was examining some of Tabitha's baby clothes, and marveling at how fast her 4-year-old frame is growing.  Tabitha just as marvelously made a simple, yet highly logical, conclusion, based on the song embedded that she learned at church (I had never heard it!) and now sings at home. 
"I'm growing because I read my Bible every day!"

"I'm sick of growing!"

      My wife laughed and pointed out that she didn't read the Bible;  her daddy read the Bible to her every day, and therefore, the blame fell squarely on my scrawny shoulders.  This is a refreshing change from the accusations of the older kids I've been blessed with, but it just goes to show you the impact a God-centered worldview has on our little bundles of joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments worthy of the calling with which Christ calls us!